Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Some Unfortunate Happenings

Well, it's official... I will now be avoiding the hotel bathroom at all costs. It's not the drunken, crazy bachlorette parties or anything else that vomits all over oneself. It's the fact that when I took my one trip to the bathroom at 6 AM this morning I caught a hotel employee washing their hair in the sink among other things you do at home. At the risk of sounding like a germaphobe, let me paint you a picture. There was hair everywhere and when the "job" was done, the hair remained. I know that even at my worst moments in life I've managed to somewhat clean up after myself... of course that may be because of the fear. The fear of embarrassment that this individual obviously does not have. To sum this morning up, EW.

Just had to mention the first thing on my mind. Unfortunately and as expected, it was bathroom related. On a positive note, I had the rare oppportunity to enjoy a free weekend these past few days to be a carefree 20 something. Got tipsy, got burned, got sleep. Three characteristics of an awesome weekend that of course was topped off with spending, eating, and people watching. It was a weekend full of a series of uncomfortable events (as is life) but the event that takes the cake has to be....drumroll.... the waitress who confused the bar/restaraunt she worked in for a whore house. Let's spare the details. Point is, there is that "no drinking at work" rule for a reason. I am sorry to all the parties involved as they are friends, but thank you for a hilariously awkward story.

No comments:

Post a Comment