Saturday, April 23, 2011

Twas The Night Before Easter... And a Lady Made Me Unhook Her Bra

It is a very young Saturday night and Vlademir is out cold. 13 minutes into a shift and he could wake the entire first floor. Every once in a while I check to make sure he's still breathing... if the snoring actually stops, that is.

Well, I can say that there is no request that will not be brought up... and by 'request' I mean 'demand.' A woman who implied that I was not capable of understanding simple questions yesterday TOLD me to unhook her bra tonight. Oh yeah... that happened. I understood that she couldn't reach but why would you travel alone with clothing that you cannot put on or take off yourself?

I'm not looking forward to spending my first Easter without my family and being at both jobs all day but I can take solace in the fact that someone (my new friend Curly) will be taping up my hands to see how many things I can or cannot do without my thumbs tomorrow. I'll make sure to have no shoelaces near me!

No comments:

Post a Comment